McFarland USA will not open??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McFarland USA will not open??

I cannot get McFarland USA to open. I tried it in v9.2.0.2. Then I upgraded to v9.2.0.8. Neither opens the DVD. Other DVDs open fine. I tried both my disc drives but the small window just tells me it is opening the source DVD. It goes on and on but never opens. I've searched the forum but cannot find anything about this problem.

OK, I was using Windows 7 for the above. I've just tried another machine with XP and v9.2.0.2. No change. Neither machine is reading this movie but both read and copy other DVDs just fine.

Please Advise

Oops, I mean opening rather than reading. Both machines can read and play the DVD.
    Last edited by wjosia; 08-11-2015, 06:58 PM.

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Posting internal log file McFarland USA

I'm trying to post the internal log. However, I get an error message about 4 image limit. I'm not using any images??

Comment

Well, I did a little detective work. I read the internal log files. I had cancelled my attempts. Evidently, VTSs had been being opened...lots and lots of them. The first attempt I cancelled after 8 minutes 7 seconds. The second after 9 minutes 30 seconds. I decided to try one more time. The DVD was opened at the 15 minute 40 second interval. I've never had to wait more than 2 or three minutes in all the years I've been using DVDFab. The copy and burn went just fine! Thanks for you patience and help.

Comment

DVDFab v9.2.0.8 registered version can open this disc and copy it with no problem. It takes a LONG time to open, about 6 minutes but it works fine. You need to post the logs as an attachment, not inside the text of a post. See the link in my sig, below. This movie has lots of paths, a busy task for PathPlayer.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X