This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 discs into one ISO file?

I bought Cleopatra (1963) and it is a 2 disc-er. All my DVDs I burn to my NAS and stream to my Shield or Amazon Fire TV via Kodi. How can I rip both discs to one file to have the complete movie seamlessly instead of having 2 files? I tried the merging option but I cant figure it out. LOTR movies that were also 2 disc-ers I have to have as 2 separate movies also, so if I can get this to work it would help out with many movies.

On a side note, I also usually put "no layer break" option for when I burn to my NAS because I don't burn to dual layer discs and never intend to, is that okay?

Thanks

here is the Merge tutorial - http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/DVD-to-DVD-Merge

Comment

Ahh, I see now. It must of compressed it because I used the option DVD9 for dual layer and it is 2 dual layer discs. Is there anyway I can merge it with out the compression? Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, no there is not. I replied to your other thread where you asked this question and moved the thread to the Feature Request forum. This thread will be closed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X