Backup Copy of Movie "Woman in Gold"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup Copy of Movie "Woman in Gold"

DVD Fab 9 Copy (Ver, 9.2.1.9) will copy "Woman in Gold;" however, it will not write the copied files to a blank DVD disk. Is this a known problem, or is there a problem on my end?

Do you receive any error messages during the burn phase? Please attach the burn log for whichever burn engine you are using to a new post, instructions for this are in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Backup Copy of Woman in Gold

I did not receive an error message. It appeared to start to burn, but stopped after 15 or 20 seconds. Then the DVD Fab 9 dialog box appeared stating that the burn had failed.

I could not find instructions on how to send the log file you requested. Can you send a link to those instructions?

Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by sbwlaw View Post
        I could not find instructions on how to send the log file you requested. Can you send a link to those instructions?
        Hi sbwlaw
        You will find the link here Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X