X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need double layer dvd to dvd expired

Hi

I only have the free version, and dont have the funds for the paid version right now. Ive tried with dvd shrink and its still too big. Theres no addtional things to uncheck to decrease the size small enough.

Id also rather not leave off the extras and just do main movie because I dont care about the quality honestly.

Is there a way to shrink it again to get it to fit on one dvd?

Thanks

Well, if you can't afford the paid version and you want compress the disk:-

1. You cannot do that with the FREE version
    2. You are not going to get an answer here
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Also....

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab would not shrink it any smaller than DVDShrink. You would need to re-encode it, which neither program will do, registered or free.

Originally posted by razzyberry77 View Post
        Hi

I only have the free version, and dont have the funds for the paid version right now. Ive tried with dvd shrink and its still too big. Theres no addtional things to uncheck to decrease the size small enough.

Id also rather not leave off the extras and just do main movie because I dont care about the quality honestly.

Is there a way to shrink it again to get it to fit on one dvd?

Thanks
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X