This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off VOB splitting

How do I make it so when I rip a dvd to my computer it stays as one VOB file instead of multiple?

You will need to put it in the feature request thread. You can use VOB Passthrough in DVD to Mobile to get a single VOB file, but it will not have many of the DVD-Video features (there are no IFO files after Passthrough).

Originally posted by Aaron52101 View Post
    How do I make it so when I rip a dvd to my computer it stays as one VOB file instead of multiple?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Fab's "DVD to DVD" module will not do this as it maintains a DVD compliant structure which specifies that the VOB's are ~1Gb in size.

You can use "DVD to Mobile" to do this though with the VOB passthrough profile but if you rip to a FAT32 formatted hard drive, there is a 4Gb limit and Fab will still split it.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Signals, you were too quick.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X