This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Shadows: Trouble reading discs

I am using a purchased, updated version of DVDFAB. Trying to make a copy of Beginnings vol 1. The first two discs copied just fine.
    The 3rd and 4th discs are giving me "reading/writing error control" as I try to read the disc.
    As I saw on the forum, I did change the pathplayer, no change. I get the same error.
    The computer says the disc reader/burner is operating.
    Any help?
    Thanks!

Try cleaning the disc's with windex and a soft cloth and try again.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yeah, I should have mentioned that. I did clean the discs.

Comment

Do you get the read error message during the analysis or after you click start?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After I click start. and the time varies. Sometimes it gives the error very early in the reading process, other times it happens when it's about 75% completed.

Comment

Have a read of maineman's Troubleshooting DVD's thread.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X