Crash on Japanese disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash on Japanese disc

In recent two weeks, DVDfab cannot recognize some newly released DVD bought in Japan. The DVD, when inserted, will make some very short running sound and then just stopped. The DVDfab taskbar icon was also deleted after the DVD stopped running.

Please help, thanks.

Please supply additional information, especially the dvdfab_internal.log and the pathplayer.log. Information and instructions for supplying them can be found in the link in my sig, below. Moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

pathplayer.log

fabcheck_internal.log

dvdfab_internal.log

Please find the log files as above, unsuccessful copies happened on 18 Jan and 19 Jan 2016. Thanks a lot.

Comment

The internal log indicates it opened the disc OK, the log ends just after that. You might wish to try the new version of Passkey (v8.2.5.8), it has a fix for certain Japanese discs that is not available in DVDFab yet (probably next release).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signal

Thanks for reply. I downloaded Passkey v8258 but my computer says it cannot be run on my PC (I am on Windows 10, 64 bit, which should be fine) for no reason. So I guess I will have to wish that your next DVDfab upgrade can solve the decryption. Thanks.

MC

Comment

Please try DVDFab 9227 Beta and tell me the result.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X