The Black Cauldron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black Cauldron

So, my wife managed to track down a DVD copy of this at a flea market this other day (I was so stoked since my original copy had been destroyed long before I started backing up my collection) I sat down to make a back up so this didn't happen and no matter what I do, I can't get it happen. I noticed this was the 25th anniversary edition, compared to my original DVD release, but the darn thing came out in 2010. My older version of DVDFab hung and wouldn't finish processing the disc and when I updated to the newest version it told me (since I am on trial version) I had to wait till the next update of HDDecrypter. Does this sound right? I mean, for a disc released in 2010 and the free version of HDDecrypter cant handle it yet or am I missing something? I usually don't have problems but this one's got me stumped. Any thought would be appreciated.

I will move your thread to the correct (DVD Copy) forum. Please post problems with specific discs there in the future. We need more information to be able to help you. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc. Instructions are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X