This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Image has not been mastered correctly for burning

I'm trying to use Imgburn after using DvdFab to burn a iso to my hardrive I get this
    Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found: (VTS_01)
    This Image has not been mastered correctly for burning onto a double layer (OTP Track Path) Disk
    None of the cells meet the "DVD-Video Specification" criteria for a potential layer break position.
    Do you want to continue anyway? YES / NO
    What have I done wrong any suggestions welcomed

your post has nothing to do with what was said in the thread you highjacked so I moved it here to a thread of your own

Comment

Sorry AGL this is all new to me. previously I've just used DvdFab to rip and burn, was trying to set up Imgburn to burn my dvd's

Comment

You probably have done nothing wrong! Some DVDs produce this message because of the way they are authored, but not many. You can try UNchecking the box in DVDFab Common Settings->Protection that says "Remove layer Break". Most likely the layer break in the original is not in the main title VTS, which is very rare. Try using Full Disc and unchecking that box.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Are you sure it needs a Double layer DVD as the file might be small enough for a single layer which might be why you get that message

Comment

Working...
          X