Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 2000 Professional

Greetings my Friends,

Will DVDFab 8230Qt run in Windows 2000 Professional? I know the systems requirements say it does not, but a lot of companies have stopped saying their software will run in Windows XP yet it still does in a lot of cases, so I have hopes that DVDFab will in Win2k. I have a game that won't run in XP or later, and I was considering installing Win2k on my second computer that I use for DVDFab. But if it won't run on it, I can't do that.

Thanks in advance!

Ax

I realize this was a long shot. But would it have been so hard to post two little letters? No? You could have even gotten fancy and added a . afterwards, then it would have been a complete sentence.

Comment

My guess is it would not, but we generally try to test or verify requests before posting replies. The QA team may no longer have a machine with that OS and I certainly do not, sorry.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X