Slow Start program???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Start program???

With the Last Updates The Dvdfab Copy is very slow to Start??? I don't know what is wrong with the App., I updated windows 8.1 with last last updates today
    05/21/16 and now the Program will not load at all. I restored to the Last updates before this one and the app will load but it is very slow loading into memory. I didn't have this problem before V9.2.0.0 it has only started with the Last two or three update. When the Ad pull's up before loading the app. worked ok before this.

Please make a clean DVDFab internal log session (start DVDFab with no discs loaded) and attach the log session text to a new post. Normally, the splash screen (looks like a strip of 35mm film) appears in just a few seconds, then goes away while Fab checks in with your OS and the main GUI starts 10-15 seconds later.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Program Slow Start

Thank you for your Reply. I think I found the Problem! If you Look at the log's the first time starting the app is with your Ad coming up for (Upload Meta Data, Freely Get Storewide 35% Discount) ad. But then I turn off the Add and in the log the Second and 3th time I Started the App bye passing the Ad The Program started with no delays at all. For some reason the Ad is slowing down the start up, and that is popping up the ad to display so you can close it. and go on.

I closed the ad right after it popped up. And it steal takes for every to start system.

Thank you for your help.

Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

Good feedback, sounds like a setting possibly in windows or security software or firewall blocking the site where the promotion page is hosted. Set it all to allow dvdfab.exe through. Malwarebytes did this once to me, but the next update from them corrected it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the slow start problem is fixed in 9300 Beta.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X