Walt Disney's Dinosaur 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walt Disney's Dinosaur 2010

I wasn't able to make a copy of this DVD. It would read the disc and as soon as I started to copy it to my hard drive it would say Process failed at 1% and it would shutdown and remove my DVD-drive. At first I thought I had a virus, but no... it only did this when I put in this particular disc in to copy with DVDFab and not any other program.

-NA/Region 1 - Walt Disney's Dinosaur 2000, log txt and amazon link below

Attached Files

Try clicking common settings and select disable Path player
    Restart dvdfab and try the disc again.

Comment

That solved it, but it's just strange that it would remove my dvd drive from my computer and only come back after a reboot.

Comment

Don't forget to turn path player back on when you finish with that disc.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Turning off PathPlayer is never a good idea, the output can still contain unplayable content and in some cases not play correctly. Check it carefully with a software player before burning. Better to let the developers analyze the disc and make a fix for DVDFab.

Shawk, is this the 2-disc Collector's Edition or the 1-disc version?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Turning off PathPlayer is never a good idea, the output can still contain unplayable content and in some cases not play correctly. Check it carefully with a software player before burning. Better to let the developers analyze the disc and make a fix for DVDFab.

Shawk, is this the 2-disc Collector's Edition or the 1-disc version?
            It's the 1-disc I believe.

On the dvd it says
            "Stock #19572"
            Disney Enterprise Inc. F7633

On the back of the case it says its a 2004 release.

ISBN: 0-7888-2118-0

1795100838 UPC code.

Hopefully that information helps.

Comment

Thanks for the additional feedback, we can try to find the disc now for further testing.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X