DVDFab 9.3.0.2. refuses to launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9.3.0.2. refuses to launch

DVDFab 9.3.0.2. installs but refuses to launch - crashes immediately. Win7Pro-32bit. This is the same problem 1st introduced in 9.3.0.0. beta. Is this a side-effect of dropping support for WinXP? Did Fengtao drop support for all 32 bit systems also? I also noticed that the setup process for 9300 and newer pauses for a relatively long time when it first starts up before doing much of anything compared to 9244. Crash report for 9302 submitted and uploaded to signals. 9244 reinstalled and works fine.
    Last edited by Rich86; 06-04-2016, 07:22 PM.

Same here, 9.3.0.2 does not even open. went back to 9.2.4.4 and that works but now I cannot use DOWNLOADER as it says I must update to 9.3.0.2

First issue with DVDfab for ages. Hope what you said about 32 bit systems is not true.

Comment

The developers have the information that Rich86 provided and hopefully can address the problem quickly.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I cannot get this program to load. When I did the update it sent me an error message something about a driver missing. I've never had this problem before. I emailed you with all the data it gave me at the time then I went back to my last version. However, it's having an issue copying movie The choice. Is there a fix for either problem? I even tried downloading the beta version but got the same error as the 9.3.0.2 version. I would like to update and be able to copy my dvds. Please let me know what I need to do or if there is a fix. thanks.

Comment

9303 has the very same problem as previous 930x releases - installs ok, but immediately crashes when launched. Win7Pro 32 bit dual-core laptop.
          Seems fine on my quad-core 64bit tower.

Comment

Every version above 9.2.4.4 crashes after analyzing

Running Windows Vista 32-bit. Worked fine with every version up to 9.2.4.4
            It appears that something was changed in the programming of the later versions that is problematic. All hardware has latest drivers in the computer. Are they working on a solution or any suggestions ?

Comment

This is being checked, sorry for the inconvenience.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just additional information: Windows 10 32 bit won't run it either.

Update: Installed the OpenGL fix and now it is working!
                Last edited by 90312; 06-08-2016, 10:32 PM.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X