Strange Problem with Scarface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Problem with Scarface

Hello, when i try to backup the Scarface R2 the size of dvd is only 17 MB as you can see in the attached pic. Dvdshrink can copy the disk without problem. Its a bug or something else? How can i upload the ifo files to check it?

Thanks for your time...
    Attached Files

Mitsos2413
    This is a decryption problem, but you are not using the latest version of DVDFab and have not included the dvdfab internal log session for the disc. Download and install v9.3.0.5, then attach the log session using the instructions linked in my sig, below. It appears that PathPlayer is removing content that is actually playable, maybe in the fake vts removal. The developers will need to check it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There is the logfile as requested!
      Attached Files

Comment

From the log it shows pathplayer enabled.

Please click the Menu button (down-triangle button) at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "DVD" > "Pathplayer",disable it to copy the movie again see if it still shows wrong size.

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Now it seems ok!!!

Thanks for the reply.

B.T.W. i had the pathplayer "Enable pathplayer when necessary". Its the only DVD from my collection, who had this strange problem ...

P.S. Please look and for the decryption problem with Thor
          <span style="color:blue"><b><span style="color:red"></b></span>
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X