This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSO error 122

Task 2 failed - Error 122 constantly with 6.0.6 and 6.0.7. In each case I reinstalled 6.0.4 and burning works normally without any error. I tried using ImageBurn to replace VSO Burning Engine but that also stops burning with error after a few minutes. Drive: LITE-ON DVDRW SHM-165H6S. Any suggestions?

Try installing v6.0.4.0, then install 6.0.7.0 over it but UNcheck the box in the installer that asks if you want to install VSO. That will leave the old version of VSO intact. ImgBurn should have worked anyway, so the above may or may not help, but worth a try. Please post results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

please post the ImgBurn log

you are not the first person to have problems with the new VSO burning SDK. hope the older version works for you.

Comment

You had a very good suggestion. I installed 6.0.7 without installing VSO. Unfortunately it did not work. There is something new in the 6.0.6 and 6.0.7 versions which is causing an error-122 during recording to DVD.

Thank you for your help but I guess I will keep using 6.0.4 until a new version works.

Comment

try using ImgBurn by following this guide

Comment

Working...
          X