Problem with DVD Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with DVD Samba

I have made a copy of a DVD "Samba" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3399024/) and later tried to extract the main movie and burn a new DVD. DVDFab could not find the main movie! All of the titles had like a min length.

Try going back to the original disc, something in the protection removal may be causing a problem. Please update to v9.3.0.8 and try it again, posting the DVDFab internal log session if it still does not work.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had to return the disc and unfortunately cannot get it back.

Would it be better to archive a disc into ISO file without removing protection. If yes, what is the option in DVDFab Clone?

EDIT. My current version is 9307 (Official). I have just tried to update DVDFab but it says that this version (9307) is the latest.
      Last edited by Franek; 07-24-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Franek View Post
        I had to return the disc and unfortunately cannot get it back.

Would it be better to archive a disc into ISO file without removing protection. If yes, what is the option in DVDFab Clone?

EDIT. My current version is 9307 (Official). I have just tried to update DVDFab but it says that this version (9307) is the latest.
        it's the beta version - 9.3.0.8 beta.

Comment

You should always update, even to a Beta if you are having a problem with a disc. I will have the disc soon for testing. Copying discs you don't own is illegal in most locations.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Copying discs you don't own is illegal in most locations.
            It's deleted.

Thanks

Comment

Would it be better to archive a disc into ISO file without removing protection. If yes, what is the option in DVDFab Clone
              I still have not got any answer on that.

Comment

Would it be better to archive a disc into ISO file without removing protection. If yes, what is the option in DVDFab Clone
                I still have not got any answer on that.
                Apologies for the last message. I was in rush and did not realise it would sound a little bit rude which was not my intention!

Still, could someone please answer this question? Last DVD I tried to archived into ISO was damaged on the course of making an image. Does it help to archive a DVD without protection removal? Is there any option to tell DVDFab to do so?

Thanks

Comment

Not that works well currently for DVDs. You can make what is called a protected ISO using Clone mode in DVDFab or Rip to Image in Passkey and select Keep Protection. Works well for BD, some problems for DVDs currently. I wiil have the disc in a few days for testing.

Comment

This movie is handled fine by v9.3.1.0 for either Full Disc or Main Movie. Note that the translation subs are burned into the video (for the R1 version), so no forced subs to worry about.

Comment

Thanks for an update

Comment

Working...
                      X