Extremely Slow burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely Slow burn

I have DVDFAB 9.3.1.0, windows 10, less than 1 year old hp computer. Vebatium 16x DVD media

My read is acceptable, rip runs reliable at 12-15 minutes

But the copy burn is extremely slow, generally getting 0.9x burns running as long as 1hr 25 minutes, averaging 35-45 per disk any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance

Post your burn log for this disk.

Comment

slow burn

This is what I recv'd from tech support. Have not tried it yet but I did make the changes suggested:
      =================================
      . For the burning issue, if you are using the default one VSO, please try to change it to DVDFab Burning Engine, then burn again.

Please click the Menu button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Drives", go to "DVD Write", set the burning engine as "DVDFab Burning Engine", then burn again to see the result.
      ======================

hope this helps. Please post in case I do not get a chance to try it before you do. Thanks. But I have not been able to change an invalid email so if you have time please send email to: flicka1901@outlook.com. This will NOT be my official email after my email issue is resolved. Just a temp email for this thread.

Comment

Send me a PM concerning your email issue.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks for the tip inphoenix.
          I'll try the setting as well and see if it gets better burn on a verbatim 95102 discs.

Comment

slow burn issue

This worked like a charm. I had recently replaced my optical drives with a pair of LG M Disc drives. After the change DVD FAB would only write at about 1.2 X speed, I switched Burning Engine to DVDFab everything is back to normal speed.
            Thanks

Originally posted by inphoenix View Post
            This is what I recv'd from tech support. Have not tried it yet but I did make the changes suggested:
            =================================
            . For the burning issue, if you are using the default one VSO, please try to change it to DVDFab Burning Engine, then burn again.

Please click the Menu button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Drives", go to "DVD Write", set the burning engine as "DVDFab Burning Engine", then burn again to see the result.
            ======================

hope this helps. Please post in case I do not get a chance to try it before you do. Thanks. But I have not been able to change an invalid email so if you have time please send email to: flicka1901@outlook.com. This will NOT be my official email after my email issue is resolved. Just a temp email for this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X