Getting Video Quality is Unreachable for 21 Day Fix Disc1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Video Quality is Unreachable for 21 Day Fix Disc1

for version 9.3.1.0, I am trying to make a backup copy of BeachBody 21 Day Fix, Disc 1. It fails with a 401 error if I try to back up either the full disc or customize it by only choosing the 30+ minute "other" segments. If I only do the main movie, it "appears" to complete (returns with "please insert blank media..."). Otherwise, it fails. has anyone else run across this? Would disabling pathfinder help? (I don't see an option to do so anyway..) Any ideas?

Please use the DVD Copy forum for problems with specific discs. I will move your thread this time. PathPlayer can be turned off temporarily in Common Settings. Attach the DVDFab internal log session for this disc to your next post, instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for redirecting me to the correct forum.

I decided to play the original dvd all the way through and it stopped about halfway. So I am assuming that is why I'm getting the error, and that the disc issues would probably take precedence over anything to do with PathPlayer, right?

But to completely understand, why wouldn't I get the pop-up message about abort or retry if it can't read the disc?

Attached is a fresh internal log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Were you playing the disc on your PC or on a standalone DVD player when it stopped? Some of these exercise and diet plan discs are designed not to play on PCs and need special fixes to copy correctly. The read error popup is between your driive and DVDFab's I/O routines, not sure why you would not see if it if you actually have a genuine read error (as opposed to something faked by the disc protection). The 'Quality is unreachable' error usually means the disc has fake content that is not really there and Fab should be reporting an impossibly large Source size, such as 11.3GB->8100MB in the size area. PathPlayer usually catches these but again it may need a special fix.

It will need a fix, see this from the new log:
        4m 23.38s: SourceSize: 12084 MB
        which is of course impossible.

The developers will probably need you to upload some files from the disc, watch your forum PM inbox and respond.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

11.3GB->8100MB
          Yes, it's the new protection.

Please follow these steps:

1. Open the disc with PathPlayer enabled.
          2. Select "Export source info" when right click the movie title.
          3. zip the exported source info, dvdfab internal log, pathplayer log files and then attach the .zip file here.

Thanks!
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X