This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

key does not work

I have just purchased DVD to DVD and the registration key will not work. I tried copy and paste and it said it would work on restart of the prog. but it still said trial. I tried to open the attachment (key file) and Vista did not recognize it. Sent question to support -no answer.

Have a look at the "Registration Key Problems" in the "Answers to Common Questions" section of the forum and carry out the steps there exactly.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Key is now working

Thanks, I just followed a link on the forum and here is what worked for me. right click start icon for DVDFAB on your desktop and click run as administrator. Copy and paste key from emailed key request and shaazam it worked !!!

Comment

I think this is what the instructions in the email say, is it not?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't think it has the bit about running as Administrator in the email.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I was having the same problem. I right clicked on DVDFab, ran as administrator, and pasted the key. It worked!!!! You would think they would mention this in the e-mails thay sent out. Shaazam!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know, I have tried everything listed here over and over and walla, this is the one that did the trick.

It seems you have to run as admin from the desktop and not from anywhere else.

This worked
              Old

Comment

Working...
              X