No announcement yet.

Central Intelligence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having the same problem 'The compressed file is too big to burn to disc' when writing to the DVD and using the ImgBurn program!

geh

Comment

Are you using the newly released just yesterday fab and passkey versions.

Comment

Did the beta release yesterday take care of this?

Comment

Hey guys,

About problem 'The compressed file is too big to burn to disc', please send us the needed information to help check it out:

1. Make sure PathPlayer is enabled, and then open the disc in DVDFab again;

2. After disc opened, right click on the main movie title, select "Export Source Info" in Menu which will automatically generate a VIDEO_TS folder, Info.txt and a DISC.BIN file to the chosen location, which is the DVDFab9\Log folder;

3. Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\DVDFab9 (default path), zip the whole Log folder and upload it here.

Our developers will check them our as soon as possible.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Sorry, I had to leave the conversation last week. I had to go out of town. I'm back now and see that a lot has happened and that appears to be a real problem.

Comment

Central Intelligence

Has this not been fixed as yet, having same problems as everyone else on this one.
              Thanks

Comment

I got this disc a few days ago, region 1 USA, and it worked great main movie burned great and played great. I had not tried full disc so in case that is the issue I tried this morning. Burned perfectly and played. I'll attach the burn log:
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X