address in a new Updated V9.2.4.5 ?
    Bob

Hacksaw Ridge problems

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
    Can I do a clone of this title until the Cinavia-infected titles for XP is
    address in a new Updated V9.2.4.5 ?
    Bob
    Just wanted to let you know I cloned the DVD Hacksaw Ridge ,
    and it too had problems like sudden stops , bursts of color squares for an instant
    and sometimes not being able to Review more than 2x.
    Any XP members have a work around solution, as the last update for XP users was over 6 months ago. Thanks
    Bob

Comment

Please do not post in this thread, post in the DVD Copy forum. I will relocate your thread to the correct spot. I believe this title has new protection, testing it now.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Anyone experiencing problems with this DVD, please attach the DVDFab internal log to a post.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No problem with the DVD. Main movie to iso I wouldn't know whether it has Cinavia or not.

Update: I played the iso in PowerDVD and the sound muted, played it in Fab Media player and it played through with sound so I guess the DVD version has Cinavia.
          Last edited by 90312; 02-25-2017, 05:46 AM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

hacksaw ridge

I can't copy this dvd in either clone, main or full disc. just will not copy. anyone else having the same problems.

Comment

The disc backed up fine with version 1.0.2.5 and burned to DVD-5 media. The disk plays fine but the audio will mute if your player recognizes the Cinavia watermark. Post your internal log for a failed attempt.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

hacksaw ridge

Also having problems copying. Using 1025 not reconizing dvd

Comment

Originally posted by blbsnj View Post
                  Also having problems copying. Using 1025 not reconizing dvd
                  Please post the dvdfab internal log files.
                  Also make sure that you are using the registered version of
                  Dvdfab with pathplayer set to always enabled. The free HD DECRYPTER may not handle this title yet. Also check that
                  Your graphics card has the latest driver update And your computer's dvd writer has the latest firmware update.

Comment

hacksaw ridge

There are no log files to post software just does not see it. Sees all others but not this one

Comment

Try a different drive if you have more than one. Also, check with Windows explorer and see if windows is recognizing the disc and can open it. Could be your drive, try a different disc and see if it opens.

Comment

hacksaw ridge

All other movies open before and after.

Comment

Does the disc show up in your dvd drive ??
                          And this is a DVD disc an not a bluray disc correct ??

Comment

hacksaw ridge

Will not show. Had a rental thought that might be the problem. so I bought the movie but cant make a back up

Comment

Check the log files again, attach them all to a post. I have tested this disc using DVDFab v10.0.2.5 and it works fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X