X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Cinavia Removal

I just downloaded the 10.0.2.6 Beta version that's suppose to remove the
    Cinavia protection, but the error error occurred when I was tryng to burn the movie Almost Christmas.
    Does this new release only cover the specific movies and not all movies and can you only update this software as movies are reported?

Hi,

Almost Christmas does not support yet.

Please post the dvdfab internal log and burn log files here, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

DVDFab Cinavia Removal ?

I just went through the list of movies that are supposed to be covered by this 10.0.2.7 version of DVDFab, I bought a 1 year subscription for the Cinavia removal, activated it and put in Jason Bourne from 2016 of which it says it is supported, but when In Main Movie Mode and I click on the audio track for the movie it does not show the cinavia logo next to the track so I can't very well click to remove it. My settings for Cinavia removal is checked. So what am I doing wrong? Any help will be much appreciated.
      Thanks Guy's
      Burner1

Comment

Originally posted by Burner1 View Post
        I just went through the list of movies that are supposed to be covered by this 10.0.2.7 version of DVDFab, I bought a 1 year subscription for the Cinavia removal, activated it and put in Jason Bourne from 2016 of which it says it is supported, but when In Main Movie Mode and I click on the audio track for the movie it does not show the cinavia logo next to the track so I can't very well click to remove it. My settings for Cinavia removal is checked. So what am I doing wrong? Any help will be much appreciated.
        Thanks Guy's
        Burner1
        Check the back of the box the disc came in, as not
        All discs have the same audio track. You may have a
        Different version of the disc. Also read this - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30584

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          Check the back of the box the disc came in, as not
          All discs have the same audio track. You may have a
          Different version of the disc. Also read this - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30584
          I just checked it has AC-3/2 USA and AC-3 5.1 Audio, I'll try a different movie and see if they show up.
          Thanks
          Burner1
          Does it make a difference if I'm trying to remove Cinavia from a backed up DVD that was copied from my Original, is that maybe why the Cinavia isn't showing up in the Audio track ?
          Burner 1
          Last edited by Burner1; 03-08-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I believe that Cinavia removal only works on the original disc.

Comment

Only works on original DVD for now.

However it will work on Protected Blu-ray ISO's done with passkey

Comment

For DVDs, original disc only for now.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi,

Almost Christmas does not support yet.

Please post the dvdfab internal log and burn log files here, thanks!

Wilson
                  sorry Wilson I already deleted the files.

Comment

Working...
                  X