This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surrogates

I can't get the movie surrogates to read any solution to this?

which version are you using, and is it the free version or the paid version . i had no trouble with this movie using 6.2.0.5

Comment

@philly

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

surrogates

the free version

Comment

Well, you are not going to be able to do it until the developers put this title into the free version.

You have 2 choices, purchase the full version that has updates immediately or wait patiently until the free version will do it which may be anything up to 120 days and is totally at the developers discretion.

There is a thread on this forum that spells out their new policy and I suggest that you locate it and read it.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The new HD Decrypter policy is explained here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Neither can I, but am having issues with most newer movies.
              I get read errors. But can view movie in Windows media player
              Surrogates,Saw4 to name a few.
              Paid ver 6.2.2.0
              Last edited by BIG; 01-30-2010, 04:14 AM.
              CPU 1 Intel Xeon ES5420 @2.5GHz Harptertown 45nm
              CPU 2 Intel Xeon ES5420 @2.5GHz Harptertown 45nm
              8GB Dual In Line Memory Module, 2G, 2X1G, 667, 2R, Error Correction Code
              Intel 5400B Chipset -
              Nvidia Quadro FX 570 2048MB
              Encoding fps-250.xx
              Optical Drive: PLDS DVD+-RW DH-16A6S ATA Device - Firmware upgraded

DVDFAB 6.2.2.0-Registered.

Comment

Surrogates

I have ripped the main Movie only using title 43 with path player disabled. Using free version 6.2.1.8.
                Last edited by Tower Monkey; 01-30-2010, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG View Post
                  Neither can I, but am having issues with most newer movies.
                  I get read errors. But can view movie in Windows media player
                  Surrogates,Saw4 to name a few.
                  Paid ver 6.2.2.0
                  You should not have problems with Surrogates if you have the registered version. Haven't tried Saw4.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Saw 4 or Saw VI (6), typo ?

I know Saw VI is not a problem, Full disc to folder, PP enabled, 6.2.2.0 Beta

Saw 4 is old and should work easily .....

AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

surrogates

I've problems backing up Surrogates as well, but I switch from my new computer DVD burner to old standby Pioneer burner, it copied Surrogates without any altercations or enabling using DVDFAB 6.2.1.8 Software not always to blame.

Comment

Alien..,
                        Yes , that was a typo, Saw 6 it is. OOpps

Yes, I am having issues with Surrogates and am using the registered version/
                        Intel 5400B Chipset -
                        Encoding fps-250.xx

Comment

Did you try just extracting to folder (DVD to DVD, Full Disc, nothing else) with PP enabled, that's what I did, worked NP !!
                          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

At first I did and now I had no problem with the Surrogates, either.
                            Actually, in the software I switched from enable pathplayer to enable pathplayer when necessary and for the DVD/BluRay write, I choose IMG.
                            So far , so good.

Oh and I always rip to an ISO and convert to whatever from there.
                            Last edited by BIG; 02-02-2010, 03:24 AM.
                            Intel 5400B Chipset -
                            Encoding fps-250.xx

Comment

Hey Big, hows the monster ? Big you should never set path player to when necessary either always on or disabled glad your finally burning along.
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X