X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New disney movies

Is anyone having trouble with the new disney movies tried backing up
    Hanna Montana the movie + Princess Protection program movie chapters seem to be in disorder when back up is complete. Burned movie to disc chapters seem to be also in disorder looks like new protection using dvdfab
    6.0.8.0: confused:

regards

The Pirate

i know dvdfab will do Hannah Montana The Movie in main movie mode. but i dont have Princess Protection Program.

i doubt there is anything special about it. do you have pathplayer set to always enabled? with pathplayer enabled please send the IFO files to fengtao.

Comment

Did Hannah Montana with Ver 5.3.2.0 pathplayer enabled

You should have no trouble with it.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I'm having problems with Hannah also. Fab usually won't recognize it or when it does (once in 100 tries) it will quit before finishing. The disc is new and not dirty.

Comment

I have both of those movies and Fab can do them with no problems so set pathplayer to always enabled and try again is all I can say

Comment

dvdfab version

are u using dvdfab 6.1.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              I have both of those movies and Fab can do them with no problems so set pathplayer to always enabled and try again is all I can say
              which version are u using

Comment

Moving this thread to DVD to DVD Forum.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE PIRATE View Post
                  which version are u using
                  Used the version that was out when the movies was released but will try again with this latest beta just to make sure nothing was broke in the update.

Comment

Just finished both movies using the latest beta Full disc option with pathplayer always enabled. Copied to hard drive and they played just fine and I burned to disc and they played fine for what I watched and no chapters were out of order. I used an -RW disc as I already have a back up for them made with an older version of Fab.

Comment

New walt disney

Thanks tried it out yesterday on Hanna Montana -enabled path player
                      works fine -what is path player all about ?

Regards

The Pirate

Comment

Pathplayer helps DVDFab read the DVD like a set top DVD player does so it can remove all bogus title sets and other stuff the studios do to the DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                          Just finished both movies using the latest beta Full disc option with pathplayer always enabled. Copied to hard drive and they played just fine and I burned to disc and they played fine for what I watched and no chapters were out of order. I used an -RW disc as I already have a back up for them made with an older version of Fab.

thanks for that

have a great day

Comment

Working...
                          X