This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Css encryption?????

I just got the NEW version of DVD FAB after my computer crashed. I had a 2 or 3 year old version prior. I never found a DVD that I could not "back up". Now I have tried three movies and all of them say this disc is protected by css encrypion. Any Ideas why this new version will not copy? Any help would be great. Or is there another version that takes care of css? Thanks!

There are two versions of Fab.
    A NON-CSS version and a CSS version.

You may have downloaded the non-CSS version.

Comment

Gruñón is exactly right.
      Two official sites for css downloads...right here on the Fab Forum or from DVDFab.com (css version).
      DVDFab.net has the non-css version which is maintained by Fengtao for business and legal reasons.

Most of the confusion occurs when folks purchase an application. You start on DVDFab.com, but when you click on the Buy Now tab, you're linked to DVDFab.net, which is where you make the purchase, but NOT where you want to download the app.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The advice from my friends is right on the money. At one time, the purchase confirmation email had a download link to the non-css version. No download link would be better, it has caused many instances of the same problem you apparently have.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X