Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when ripping as ISO is the layerbreak set automatic?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when ripping as ISO is the layerbreak set automatic?

Hello.

I`m gonna rip all my blu-ray dvd`s to folders and play them back on my PC.

But you can choose ti rip to ISO also, on regular dvd and blu-ray.

When ripping to ISO, is the layerbreak set automatic??

Or should i rip to folder and use imgburn to create ISO?

The best way to secure a perfect dual layer rip and burn.

Thank you.

The best way to secure a perfect dual layer ISO is to use ImgBurn, well that's what I always use !! Let's you select where the Layer Break occurs....

AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I agree, you will generally get better results if you turn off "Remove layer break" in DVDFab and let ImgBurn select it during the Build process.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I agree, you will generally get better results if you turn off "Remove layer break" in DVDFab and let ImgBurn select it during the Build process.
        Ok, thanks.

But how do you turn off remove layer break?

If i rip to folder full size, i then use imgburn to create an ISO and set layerbreak.

There is no layerbreak if you rip to folder full size correct?

Comment

Correct !!!

As you said "rip to folder full size, then use imgburn (via "Build" mode) to create an ISO and set layerbreak"

Cheers
          Last edited by AlienX69; 02-04-2010, 02:53 PM.
          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

You can set "Remove Layer Break" in the settings also.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

From the man that says:
              ""I NEVER burn anything.... I just encode it and play the files on network and hard disk Media Players, hell of a lot easier!!!"
              AX

Comment

No, the layer break will be removed unless you turn the removal function off; DVDFab Common Settings->Protection, bottom box (I think). UNcheck the box.
                Originally posted by botdvd View Post
                Ok, thanks.

But how do you turn off remove layer break?

If i rip to folder full size, i then use imgburn to create an ISO and set layerbreak.

There is no layerbreak if you rip to folder full size correct?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X