DVD Fab fails to change copy mode correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab fails to change copy mode correctly

I have noticed that with DVD Fab 10 (I am using 10.0.5.1), the software fails to switch copy mode properly. For example: The software is set to Main Movie when I start it; I want to copy a Full Disc, and I switch to Full Disc. Immediately, the display of volume information located under the volume title simply disappears. Copy Mode, target size, size in MB, volume length, chapters, audio, and subtitles all disappear from the application window. If I try to copy, the software will not copy Full Disc, as I selected, but will instead copy in the mode the program was using when launched—Main Movie, in this case. I have to close the program and restart it to copy Full Disc. And, naturally, the same sort of thing happens if the program starts in Full Disc and I switch to Main Movie: The normal display of volume information disappears, and —the program will copy Full Disc, regardless of my setting, unless I relaunch it.

No previous version of the software did this. Before, when the user changed copy modes, the software copied as requested, straight away.

I thought I might click the Disable Source toggle, but that simply causes the software to copy twice, once in the original mode, and again in the new mode selected by the user.

What is going on?
    Last edited by teh roxxors; 08-16-2017, 11:17 PM.

When you select another Copy mode, DVDFab thinks you are creating a second task. To prevent this, change the mode before you load a Source or click on the Task Manager button (over near the lighthouse) and delete the tasks you do not want. No need to close and reopen it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 TaskMGR.png Views:	1 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	340279

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X