Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things like FBI warnings not being removed

Hi,

I am using the most recent version of DVDFab 10 for PC.

When doing a full disc copy of a DVD even though I have the ticked the checkbox to remove things like FBI warnings they are not being removed.

Another program I have removes them just fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Frederick

Try selecting "jump to first menu" and make sure PathPlayer is set to Always enable. The effectiveness of the Remove Annoying PGCs option depends on how the disc is authored.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Try selecting "jump to first menu" and make sure PathPlayer is set to Always enable. The effectiveness of the Remove Annoying PGCs option depends on how the disc is authored.
      Thanks I will give that a try and see how it goes.

Frederick

Comment

Hi,

Well I gave that a try and no change in regards to removal of warnings, etc.

Since the other program removes them fine it seems it must be something about DVDFab rather than the disc.

Frederick

Comment

What disc is this?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            What disc is this?
            I was working on a couple of TV series. An American one called "Monk" and a British one called "Lark Rise to Candleford".

Since the other program had no problems removing the unwanted bits it seems the problem must lie with DVDFab, some setting or the way I am using it.

Frederick

Comment

Working...
            X