Synchronizing meta information from the server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchronizing meta information from the server

This comes up when i try to copy and slides across for a long time. I can`t remember seeing this previously. Copy usually started straight away. Could you help please?

This may have been related to the earlier server problem. If it happens again, attach the DVDFab internal log session that it creates.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just heard from them, there may still be some issues with Meta server to slow things down, it is being corrected now and should be completely back to normal shortly.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All,
        Is fixed now, please try it.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          All,
          Is fixed now, please try it.
          I tried it, but "Synchronizing meta information from the server" appears after attempted copy process. I`m trying to attach a photo and internal log but i`m getting message see attached. The log is quite long.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by julesco; 09-17-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170917_150601.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	341758 New photo- Synchronizing meta information from the server

Comment

I couldn`t get the photo to work. It says ""enter the disc information to help dvd fab find the metadata from internet for your dvd disc""

Comment

If this is the box you are seeing:

Name:	1-011_A_DVDMETA.png
Views:	383
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	341766

it is normal, this is a new feature for DVD Copy/Ripper that collects Metadata for the disc to improve the backup experience (similar to the more detailed one for BDs). It should only appear if the disc has not had the data uploaded previously and only takes a few seconds.

As to the logs, If you follow the steps linked in my sig, below (including selecting the specific log session) it should work with no problem. As to images, the one you attached in post #5 seems fine. There are limits as to image dimensions, file size and the number of attachments per post. Generally, images should be less than 700 pixels wide. The file size limits are such that there should be no problem with exceeding them if the size limits are observed. PNG-type files have slightly larger limits and seem to work well with the new forum software. Use of images should be limited to make pages faster to load for members with slow or limited internet speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  If this is the box you are seeing:

Name:	1-011_A_DVDMETA.png
Views:	383
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	341766

it is normal, this is a new feature for DVD Copy/Ripper that collects Metadata for the disc to improve the backup experience (similar to the more detailed one for BDs). It should only appear if the disc has not had the data uploaded previously and only takes a few seconds.

As to the logs, If you follow the steps linked in my sig, below (including selecting the specific log session) it should work with no problem. As to images, the one you attached in post #5 seems fine. There are limits as to image dimensions, file size and the number of attachments per post. Generally, images should be less than 700 pixels wide. The file size limits are such that there should be no problem with exceeding them if the size limits are observed. PNG-type files have slightly larger limits and seem to work well with the new forum software. Use of images should be limited to make pages faster to load for members with slow or limited internet speeds.
                  That`s good then all is ok. I couldn`t open your attachment re logs.Thank you for your comprehensive assistance.

Comment

Working...
                  X