X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Box

I am not sure if this is the correct forum but here is a new problem for me
    I have 10.0.0.6.2 and Cinavia Removal
    Recently on certain DVD players but not all a black box appears just after halfway through the movie
    What is it and how do I remove it?
    It happened at a friends house in the middle of Patriots day and again with money monster. This doesn't happen with newer or older movies so far just those two
    Is it his player or a something built in the movie?

Does the entire screen turn black? Does the sound continue? Patriot's Day has Cinavia, but DVDFab should have removed it unless you made a Full Disc copy. Not sure about Money Monster, it is not on the Cinavia list. We need a better description of what this looks like and what settings you used in DVD Copy to make the disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The no sound and the box blocks the middle of the screen you can see the movie around the edges. The copies were made in main movie and the box comes on about 5 to ten minutes into it, and I do have Cinavia.

Comment

Working...
      X