Shaun the Sheep Movie (2015) R2 Wont Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaun the Sheep Movie (2015) R2 Wont Play

Have had tround with this one it will not play with vlc media player and in dvd players Blu ray works fine
    Attached Files

I deleted the other topic if you have more on this issue post it here. Double posting is against the forum rules.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks i couldn't find the other post

Comment

Justin
        You have included logs from several different movies, so it's hard to tell which one shows the problem.. Please do this now and in the future: if you can't edit them to show only the log session that records the failed attempt, close DVDFab and use windows explorer to open the log folder (..\(My)Documents\DVDFab 10\Log) and delete the dvdfab_internal. log file. Then restart DVDFab and reload the problem disc and process it. This will produce a single clean log session. You did not say, but do you get any error message from DVDFab while processing this disc? Based on what you said, it seems to process but is not playable in VLC, is that correct?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yep correct ill re up the log shortly i have disabled cloud decryption adn disable pathplaer as it didn't work the it enable i suspect its the protection on this disk

Here you go

Disk ID: 2D35373939303238353230313634333935313537
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Justin; 10-16-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

It appears to be working now with Cloud decryption disable and pathplayer enable
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check it, thanks!

And I will tell you if we need some files of the DVD.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

The Cloud Data of the DVD has a problem, fixed now.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks guys this is by far the best ripping software especially for the support you give and updates. Beats anydvd hands down

Comment

Working...
                  X