Batman vs. Two-Face (2017) Wont Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman vs. Two-Face (2017) Wont Play

Hi having problems with this disk it wont play in vlc media player now as wel not sure if it is new encryption on this disk anyway here is the log.

discid 2D36373137373436313534333736313030323730
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Justin; 10-20-2017, 04:16 AM.

Hi,

Would you please tell us more information for your problem? Does not play the movie when click Play from menu?

And we also need some file to help us to check the problem.

1. Please enable PathPlayer and open the DVD.
    2. Right click the title and select "Export Source Info".
    3. Attach the exported files and pathplayer & dvdfab_private.log log file here.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-20-2017, 09:17 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

VLC media player comes up with this error when i try to play it: Playback failure:

VLC cannot set the DVD's title. It possibly cannot decrypt the entire disc.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Justin; 10-20-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I Suspect it may be a problem with the cloud decryption service

Comment

VLC is not a certified Bluray player. Try the trial of DVDFAB Media Player, and your issues will be gone.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

You might want to get the DVDFAB Media Player during this offer:

DVDFab Media Player, is the best Blu-ray media player software available in cyberspace. Its impressive playback capacity presents video lovers the world's first-level media viewing experience at home. Supported Formats include DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files and movie folders; 3G2, 3GP, AMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, GXF, M2V, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MTS, MXF,

Terms and Conditions
            • This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
            • No free updates; if you update the program, it may turn into a trial
            • No free tech support
            • You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
            • May not be resold
            Also read the : Discuss this offer on the site.
            There was a problem with the license key & the discussion has posts with a link to the correct key.

It is available for 1 day 15 hours at the time of my post here.

Last edited by cholla; 10-21-2017, 02:54 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              VLC is not a certified Bluray player. Try the trial of DVDFAB Media Player, and your issues will be gone.

i was talking about the dvd

Comment

Justin,
                I have tested the US Retail version of the DVD, which copies and plays fine but is a different disc ID than the one you have. Please send me a PM with the source of your disc, thanks. Until we have more information, you could try enabling Cloud Decryption in Settings->DVD->DVD Protection (bottom checkbox).
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X