This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10 Task

How to remove the DVDFab 10 Task from the startup menu? No matter what I do – I can’t get it to go away? .

It states "/SRC param is missing or wrong" failure.

See attached image
    Attached Files

I can't duplicate this. See if DVDFab still shows as running in Task Manager or Processes. What version of DVDFab is this? It seems to the the 32-it version. What Windows version?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals for replying to my post.
      I have the DVDFab x86 v10.0.6.8 version of DVDFab, my Windows OS is Windows 7 Pro (64 bit).
      The DVDFab is running in Task Manager.
      This is how I get the task in my startup menu:
      While doing a DVDFab copy function, after reading the DVD data and doing a copy to a new DVD blank, I sometimes may have a failure writing to the new DVD (possible cheap DVDs). I know where the original stored DVD data is, rather than rereading the original DVD - I click on the "+" button to get the data. That’s when I get the task in my startup for the DVDFab category. No matter what I do – I can’t get it to go away!
      The /SRC param failure is because I deleted the stored DVD data source in trying to eliminate the 'task' (my fault on that).
      Last edited by geh; 11-30-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Thank you for fixing this problem in the new DVDFab 10.0.7.2 version !!

geh

Comment

Working...
        X