Wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder

The movie "Wonder" has some kind of different encryption on it. The latest version of Fab won't even open it. Fab stops and says the disc is unplayable to to check it. Media Player 5 also won't open this disc, but yet when played with Samsung player on my TV it opens up and plays fine. I've tried "full disc" and "main movie" options. I'd appreciate any replies and enlightenment on this issue. Thanks!

Hi,

Please zip the full DVDFab log folder, and upload to forum, thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Attached log. Same problem. Drive clicks and spins and burned disc will not open.
      Attached Files

Comment

This has nothing to do with Cinavia Removal, moving it to the correct forum. The US retail version of DVD and BD are fully supported by v10.0.8.4
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
          The movie "Wonder" has some kind of different encryption on it. The latest version of Fab won't even open it. Fab stops and says the disc is unplayable to to check it. Media Player 5 also won't open this disc, but yet when played with Samsung player on my TV it opens up and plays fine. I've tried "full disc" and "main movie" options. I'd appreciate any replies and enlightenment on this issue. Thanks!
          Hello JRobert,

Please go to Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection to uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service" to copy the movie "Wonder" again.

If still have the same problem, please post the latest log file, we need the full DVDFab 10 log folder.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Working...
          X