This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Renewal Problem

Hi, I'm having a problem and I'm hoping someone can help me. I bought DVDFab back in November 2008, which was version 5.1.1.2. Every time a newer version became available, I was able to use it without problem.

Now, here's where it all changes. Recently, I bought some DVD9 discs, so I was using them to make copies of Doctor Who Season 1. After I finished making the backup copies, I decided to download the newest version. It's now saying the DVD to DVD function is not enabled, and when I try to renew my registration it says my email address isn't found. However, I still have all my old emails from customer service clearly showing that they have my email address.

Any suggestions? It seems to be able to copy onto a DVD9 disc, but if I try to switch to a DVD5 it won't let me. I'd much rather use DVD 5 discs on the smaller files as a money saver.

cdc1976 give this a read through maybe it will help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I think all you need is a v6 key, which is free from the link in the other post.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X