X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab hanging after rip

I just switched to Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    I have been using DVDFab for a while now and I after my new install I found that DVDFab won't reload unless I reboot, it will close the window but the process continues to run and won't manually end process.
    After some trial and error I found that the problem reverted to ffdshow not letting it close.
    To solve open ffdshow audio and video decoder configurations and go to direct show control and check the "don't use ffdshow in:" click edit and select all the executables in "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 6" and in "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 6\Options" reboot and then DVDFab closes out every time.

It may be your version of ffdshow or possibly DirectX. I do not have this problem in Win7Pro/64, but your detective work may pay off for others that have the same problem. Thanks for posting the tip.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Moved thread to DVD forum.

Comment

Working...
      X