Dvd won`t copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd won`t copy

I just bought this Avengers Infinity War and copying won`t start. Could you help please? Copy just started but just keeps sliding across. attached-Just tried another dvd and it started to copy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by julesco; 08-17-2018, 02:52 AM. Reason: Omitted

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, instructions linked in my sig, below or use this link if you can't see them http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, instructions linked in my sig, below or use this link if you can't see them http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
      Sorry don`t understand. The copy doesn`t start.

Comment

Originally posted by julesco View Post
        Sorry don`t understand. The copy doesn`t start.
        Even if DVDFab get as far as what is shown on the screen shot, there should still be some entries made in the dvdfab_internal_log file that can help support staff debug the issue. Also, this is a brand new release and it might have a new level of protection that is not yet supported, though that is usually common to every new Lionsgate release and I believe the distributor for this is "Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures". Just follow the instruction above.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post

Even if DVDFab get as far as what is shown on the screen shot, there should still be some entries made in the dvdfab_internal_log file that can help support staff debug the issue. Also, this is a brand new release and it might have a new level of protection that is not yet supported, though that is usually common to every new Lionsgate release and I believe the distributor for this is "Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures". Just follow the instruction above.
          I have a new release dvd and it copies ok. Working on it

Comment

Tried Avengers to copy on another computer and it copied.

Comment

Working...
            X