Ant Man dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant Man dvd

10/10/2018-Ant Man and the Wasp is released today in redbox. Any headway in the decryption of this dvd ?

Originally posted by jesfreak69 View Post
    10/10/2018-Ant Man and the Wasp is released today in redbox. Any headway in the decryption of this dvd ?
    Is it a regular DVD? Please post the problem regarding the DVD to the DVD Copy section of DVDFab forum, post the related DVDFab log files too. Thanks.

Comment

not sure. I have not rented the dvd because there have been people asking about support for this title on here and one of you replied that it was being worked on.

Comment

i am using the 32 bit version
        rented the regular dvd of this title and it will not copy. You guys charge a lot for your software and i should be able to copy this dvd.how do i send you the log for the failed burns
        i will be renting the dvd but i was told this title had not been decrypted yet. is there support for the regular dvd for this title yet ?

Comment

Note that is generally the policy to support the retail version first, since DVDFab is intended for use with discs that you own. All versions of a title will eventually be supported.

In the future, please start your own new thread instead of posting in someone else's.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

this is my thread. i started this particular thread.

Comment

i will not renew dvdfab if i cannot even copy the hottest dvd release in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by jesfreak69 View Post
                i will not renew dvdfab if i cannot even copy the hottest dvd release in a while.
                dvdfab should have no problems in making a backup of this disc. the retail version i have copies just fine.

Comment

Well, i uninstalled version 10 because it will not copy the full disk dvd5 or dvd9 of ant man and the wasp I am trying your version 11 and i am usually good at things like this but even version 11 will not copy Ant Man and the wasp on dvd 5, dvd 9 or main title. Just wondering, in your trial version, you can copy or rip 3 dvds. do the failed burns count as one of the 3 or do you actually get 3 burned dvds. i downloaded 32bit and 64 bit version 11. All I want is to be able to finally burn the regular dvd of ant man and the wasp. i cannot get it to burn no matter what i do. I even tried ripping the original dvd using passkey and it WILL NOT Copy the dvd. i really would like to purchase version 11 but if it will not copy this movie, how many others will the program not copy. I have had a few people tell me they were able to burn the dvd and i wish someone who has done it will tell me how.Been copying a backup copy of every dvd I have bought but this one is a real pain in the butt.

Comment

how many versions do you offer? Retail and what else.. could you explain so that i can have decryption with the right version.

Comment

Well, miracles never cease. I was reading through the forums and someone said to use imgburn to burn your dvds through dvdfab..I set version 11 to . burn with imgburn and burned 3 perfect copies of full dvd to dvd5. It would not burn a dvd 9 even using imgburn. From what i have read in the forums, most dvd 9 blanks are junk. I am using memorex blank dvd9. Everyone says that the best blank dvd 9 are verbatim. Also wondering what version gives you the most bang for your money, your retail program or other.

Comment

.The dvd I am talking about is Ant Man and The Wasp dvd. Been trying to burn a copy of it ever since it came out on the 16th and I finally was able.Thank you DVDFAB forum fans .

Comment

Working...
                        X