Burning DVD Copy On Double Layer Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning DVD Copy On Double Layer Discs

I just updated to X64 11.0.0.1 and tried to burn a copy on DL disc, it said it only requires a single layer do you wish to burn anyway, I click yes and it gets caught in a loop that keeps asking the same question over and over instead of continuing to burn after I click yes on the DL Disc. Got to be a software problem. Please look into this.
    Life Time Subscription DVDFab X64
    Burner1

Thanks for the feedback. Do you generally burn small movies onto DL blanks, i.e. did it do this on earlier versions?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals,
      Yea I usually do, rather then use single and DL discs, I just burn everything on DL. Seems strange, so I loaded the iso into DVDFab. ver. 10.2.0.7 and it burnt it like usual.
      Thanks for getting back to me.
      Let me know if someone figures this out.
      Take care
      Burner1

Comment

Thanks Bert, That's not the point, the point is the software gets caught in a loop when trying to burn what will fit on a single layer disc on to a DL disc, also movies that require a DL disc when put to SL disc are compressed and you lose a lot of the quality by doing that.
        Burner1

Comment

Originally posted by BERT

Nothing wrong with the program. All it told you is that you could have used a single layer disc as the infos from the movie would have fitted all on a single disc. Next time...take that disc out and change it over to a single one.................. If the movie is to big and you use a single disc then you may get the message...not enough space or something for this movie, please use a double layer disc. Get it ?
          Hi Bert, As I said, there is a problem with the software, YOU do not have to change the disc from DL to SL to burn a smaller size movie on to a DL disk, I have burnt over 2000 copies so I know what it will and not do. The software's question is "do you want to use a DL disc when the movie only requires a SL disc, I chose continue to burn on DL and the software gets caught in a loop asking the same question instead of continuing to burn it on the DL disc, this is not how ALL previous versions have operated.
          Thanks For your thoughts.
          Burner1

Comment

Working...
          X