read error on brand new dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read error on brand new dvd

Is it possible to toggle dvdfab so it is not so sensitive? I am experiencing read errors on alot of dvds.

Please try it with the current version and attach the DVDFab internal log session when you experience read errors. The most common cause of this is dust or dirt on the lens of the read laser in your drive. Can also be a disc protection that the old version of DVDFab is not removing correctly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

While it was not the resolution I hoped for, I was able to use the old DVD Shrink 3.2 to finish this particular task.

Still, I must again say how peculiar it is to encounter a novel problem with such an old disc. Maybe this is simply the worst movie in the world and I'm the only one dumb enough to watch it.

I do want to thank everyone who has tried to help me out!

Comment

Originally posted by teh roxxors View Post
        While it was not the resolution I hoped for, I was able to use the old DVD Shrink 3.2 to finish this particular task.

Still, I must again say how peculiar it is to encounter a novel problem with such an old disc. Maybe this is simply the worst movie in the world and I'm the only one dumb enough to watch it.

I do want to thank everyone who has tried to help me out!
        This post was an accident. I thought I was writing in my Josephine Baker Story thread.

Comment

The infamous dvd shrink ..i think i still have the app on my xp machine. Rarely use it.. But occasionally access it when fab fails and still works.

Comment

Working...
          X