Region 1 The Josephine Baker Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 1 The Josephine Baker Story

I am using 10.2.1.3 on Windows 7. Version 11.0.0.1 x64 does the same thing—I just checked.

This morning, I found the Tool icon to the right of the volume name missing, when I attempted to add the year to the volume name prior to ripping. Worse, the Start button is disabled. The software cannot rip this disc.

I sent this notice and logs to support via email. Don't know if it is policy to attach here, as well, so I will not do so unless asked..

Yes, for fastest response it is recommended to attach the internal log session that the disc generates in the forum, following the tips here:http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 The developers first request will be for you to update to the current version of DVDFab and try it again, you are about 3 releases behind.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same disc, with Version 9.2.4.5 on Windows XP The Start button was not disabled outright, but this error appeared the moment Start was selected.

Task_1 failed! Error 700

The disc plays in a stand alone 4K disc player. It is not damaged or defective. The Windows operating system recognizes the various volumes contained on the disc. VLC plays the disc on my computer without error.

As you folks must surely know, I've made extensive use of the software over the years. I have never seen this happen before. I spotted the "Turn off Pathplayer" in the log, but doing so does not alleviate this problem..
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you guys please allow me to post right away? I promise not to ask any more questions about pricing!

Anyway, version 11.0.1.4 does the same thing. This disc is from 1991, so I can't imagine it's a new protection needing to be deciphered! Maybe HBO did something really off the wall here, or it just slipped through the cracks because no one has ever looked at it before?
        Attached Files

Comment

click common settings - dvd - dvd protection - uncheck cloud decryption service
          then click common settings - dvd - pathplayer - check disable pathplayer
          restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            click common settings - dvd - dvd protection - uncheck cloud decryption service
            then click common settings - dvd - pathplayer - check disable pathplayer
            restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.
            No, that did not work. I unchecked Enable Cloud Decryption Service and selected Disable PathPlayer to no avail. The software cannot rip this disc using your recommendation. I am using 11.0.1.4 as requested.

Comment

Regarding the DVD "Region 1 The Josephine Baker Story", please open the disc in Windows Explorer, copy all the files except those VOB files to a new folder, zip and send it to us.

Also, please enable pathplayer, and then load the disc to try again. After that, post the latest pathplayer.log file.

Comment

Working...
              X