Flexburn I/O Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flexburn I/O Error

I have been using DVDFAB Copy for years and have never had issues till about 4-5 months ago. I keep getting the following error.

Flexburn I/O Error Cdb: Test Unit Ready Sense Data: Invalid Address For Write

I get this error whether I try to copy a new release or a dvd that has been out for 20 years.

I was advised to use different media like Verbatim AZO. I have always used Verbatim and so I bought a bundle of Verbatim AZO and I am still having the same issue.

I have the lifetime DVDFAB license for DVD Copy.

I have tried other dvd copy software (trial versions) and I have no issues at all copying so I am assuming it is a DVDFab issue. I just updated to the latest DVDfab version as well.

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mark

what brand of blank discs were you using before switching to the Verbatim discs ??
    also try checking your dvd drive for a firmware update.

Comment

What brand/model is your drive? Should include the logs as it might offer a hint to the issue. Also, there was a thread about this very same error a few years back. Its a rather long thread but you might want to read through it for any suggestions. Here is the link :

Comment

Working...
      X