Angel Has Fallen - Menu error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Has Fallen - Menu error?

I've tried to copy Angel Has Fallen. For all external signs, it copies okay, but when you try to play it back, it will not let you get to the main disk menu for selecting the movie, special features, or whatever you are wanting to see. I'm attaching a log to assist you in looking into this. Thanks for your assistance!!!
    Attached Files

same problem , tried ignore all reading errors auto , path player select and not . tried cleaning disc and different one . no work . thanks for help

Comment

Hi guys, please open the original DVD in File Explorer, copy all the files except those .vob files, zip and send us the zip file to help check the issue, thanks.

Comment

New update 11062 still same Angel has fallen
        copies okay, but when you try to play it back, it will not let you get to the main disk menu for selecting the movie, special features, having problems sending log files . sorry / Will do main movie title 58 plays fine
        Last edited by gentleben; 11-30-2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gentleben View Post
          New update 11062 still same Angel has fallen
          copies okay, but when you try to play it back, it will not let you get to the main disk menu for selecting the movie, special features, having problems sending log files . sorry / Will do main movie title 58 plays fine
          You can zip all the files we needed in post #3 and send them to us via email. Thanks.

Comment

The problem still exists in 11063, do you still need information to diagnose?

Comment

Originally posted by twplunkett View Post
              The problem still exists in 11063, do you still need information to diagnose?
              Yes, please open the original DVD in File Explorer, copy all the files except those .vob files, zip and send us the zip file, also, the latest dvdfab_internal.log file is needed.
              And a buy link where you purchase the movie disc, so that we can get the same copy, thank you.

Comment

Mona, the files were just sent to your email address.

Comment

The developers have the files and are working on this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any updates on a fix for Angel has Fallen?

Comment

Not beyond what I posted earlier, I just talked with them about it. They are working on it.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new version 11064 and tell me the result, it's fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson, I have tried both 11064 and 11065 and neither appears to fix the problem, I sent the latest logs to Mona.

Comment

11064 worked for me .

Comment

Just used 11065 and it worked perfectly!

Comment

Working...
                              X