Rambo Last BLood menu error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rambo Last BLood menu error

I have a problem copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 or DVD-5 movie; Rambo Last BLood, it rips okay to iso file and burn ok, but when I try to play it back, it stops after the ads and will not let me get into the main disk menu for selecting the movie. I used dvdfab 11.0.6.4 and 11.0.6.5. I upload the log for you to check. Thanks
    Attached Files

Thank you for your feedback. Please provide us more information to help check the issue.
    1. a buy link for getting this movie disc.
    2. all the files on the original movie disc except those .vob files. Please zip them and send us the file.

Comment

Hi, here is the original files you requested. I bought it from local store, DVD in region 1. Please use WinRAR 5 to open it. Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, here is the original files you requested. I bought it from local store, DVD in region 1. Thanks
        link: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4a3...6173640/b39f74

Comment

Hi, the original files sent to Ashley and Mona emails. I bought it from local store, DVD in region 1. Thanks

Comment

Please give this version a try and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Still not working

Comment

Did you use the trial version Mona posted? If yes, please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the test version.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Rambo Last BLood same problem as Angel has fallen
                  it rips okay to iso file burns ok, but I try to play back stops after ads will not get into the main disk menu for selecting the movie. I used 11.0.6.5. with pathplayer . With out path player 74,688 GB>
                  Last edited by gentleben; 12-17-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

With this version it keeps going to the main menu after played all the ads, but when I select the chapter video thumb view button (most of them) it junps back to the main menu

Comment

I tried the test version, and rebooted the computer after installing. I still had the same problem with it stopping playback after the previews. I'm attaching the internal logs per signals request. Internal Logs 12172019.zip

Comment

Originally posted by SCQ316 View Post
                        I tried the test version, and rebooted the computer after installing. I still had the same problem with it stopping playback after the previews. I'm attaching the internal logs per signals request. [ATTACH]n376092[/ATTACH]
                        I have replied your PM regarding this problem too, we need a buy link for getting the same movie disc, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gentleben View Post
                          Rambo Last BLood same problem as Angel has fallen
                          it rips okay to iso file burns ok, but I try to play back stops after ads will not get into the main disk menu for selecting the movie. I used 11.0.6.5. with pathplayer . With out path player 74,688 GB>
                          Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by thdvd View Post
                            With this version it keeps going to the main menu after played all the ads, but when I select the chapter video thumb view button (most of them) it junps back to the main menu
                            We need to get the same movie disc to check it out. Please provide a buy link, thanks.

Comment

For the problems with Angel Has Fallen and Rambo: Last Blood DVDs, please try the next release of DVDFab, it is corrected for Region 1 discs and possibly others.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X