Expendables 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expendables 3

This is for Signals as he requested I post here in future and not in General Questions. I have sent a Feedback form (6907618) with the dvdfab internal log . I am also attaching here (I hope!)

My problem is that I own two copies of Expendables 3 on dvd. Neither copy will copy to my hard drive in either of my two internal drives. I get an "Error reading disk!" message with the Retry/Abort/Ignore/Ignore All option buttons.

I also get this problem with Expendables 2 dvd.
    Attached Files

check your pathplayer settings. click common settings - DVD - pathplayer - tick "always enable pathplayer"
    restart dvdfab and retry the disc again. from your internal log file - 2020.01.20-13:58:28: pathplayer disabled 0

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try tonight when I get home.
      Last edited by Meathome2019; 01-21-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I tried it last night. It worked perfectly on Expendables 2 and 3. Thanks!! Now I can go back through all the other discs I was having the same problem with and try those! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

Pathplayer ON (Enabled) is the default setting. If you ever need to turn it off for troubleshooting, be sure to re-enable it when done.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X