This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't rip 2 new movies

Even with the DVDFAB 7 beta version I can't rip "The New Moon" and "Jennifer's Body". The problem is that it keep reporting error. The movie 2012 probably can't be rip also. They are coming out with new ways so DVD can't be rip.

Rubbish, 2012 has been reported here as having been successfully ripped many times.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

2012 is a piece of cake..
      Now if you really want help post a log and any other details you can think of.

Comment

"Twilight The New Moon" has not been released yet, it will be supported when the devs get a copy IF Fab can't back it up. Not seen any reports of "Jennifers Body" being a problem other than this thread.
        As mentioned 2012 will work with version 7.

Comment

i have done Jennifers Body using version 6
          No problem 2 days ago

Comment

Once I get New Moon I will give it a try as I get new DVDs 1-2 weeks or more before release day. Also Jennifer's Body can be done with DVDFab same goes for 2012. DVDFab is also able to back up Precious no problems as I did that movie last night

Comment

Please run through the list in the sticky thread:
              Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Link in my sig and GregiBoy's sig
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hijack posts deleted. This will not be tolerated. Start your own thread.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

new moon

Originally posted by A_Cali_Guy View Post
                  Even with the DVDFAB 7 beta version I can't rip "The New Moon" and "Jennifer's Body". The problem is that it keep reporting error. The movie 2012 probably can't be rip also. They are coming out with new ways so DVD can't be rip.
                  i picked up a copy today and cant get it to rip

Comment

@ eagle43: Firstly welcome to the forum. You should read the folloing stickys

If you require assistance you NEED to start your own thread and not hijack another. We also need more information please see the thread below for that
                    Chris

Comment

This thread has incorrect information from users and serves no purpose. If you post about a problem, be prepared to supply the additional information requested by those that are trying to help you.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X