X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Sound on Cars Backup(s)

Hi there,

I use DVDFAB HD Decrypter (great program BTW) to backup all of my kids DVDs and it has worked flawlessly although with their Cars DVD I have encountered a problem that has got me stumped and am hoping someone can help me out...

I am ripping an exact copy of the disk (DVD 9 with all the extras etc) and the backup plays fine although for some reason the first chapter has no sound. As soon as chapter 2 starts the sound is back and (even wierder) if I rewind through chapter one and then play it the sound is there.

I have never needed to change any of the settings before and do not want to mess with things that I do not fully understand so is there a setting I should look to change? The only setting I have ever changed before is the path player which I have set to 'enable when necessary' and this has eliminated every other problem that I have.

I am using the same DL media that works for everything else and burning with imgburn (which also works with everything else). I have even borrowed a friends Cars DVD incase there was a problem with my original but I get exactly the same problem - does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have both the fullscreen and widescreen discs of this movie and did not have this problem. The backups I made were done about a year ago with an earlier (registered) version of DVDFab. What version number do you have and what are you using to play them back (and are they discs or files)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No problems for me with an older version as well. Made a back up of my region 1 and my region 3 Cars DVD. Also have you tried to select the audio on your remote control as well. Maybe lower the burn speed for your DL media

Comment

Working...
      X