This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup Full Disc Less Audio Tracks?

I see that in the customized option of dvdfab you can choose which audio track to include in your back up, however it looks as though it only backs up the main movie? Can I back up the entire disc but remove specific audio tracks (languages I don't speak for example) and or subtitles?

You can't select nothing but the main movie in customize mode? Here's the tutorial that will explain more about all modes The Official Guide for DVDFab

Comment

Sorry perhaps I didn't word my question well. I want to make a back up of my disc and on that back up which includes all the menu options I don't want it to include language files that aren't english and/or the subtitles that aren't english. Is there a way to retain all the menus etc. but remove excess languages?

I read thru the guide you linked me to but unfortunately it didn't answer my question when I read thru it.

Comment

Use Customize mode, which IS explained in the Guide. You can also set stream preferences in Common Settings so that English (or other) is the only one selected for audio and subpicture.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by So Someday View Post
          Sorry perhaps I didn't word my question well. I want to make a back up of my disc and on that back up which includes all the menu options I don't want it to include language files that aren't english and/or the subtitles that aren't english. Is there a way to retain all the menus etc. but remove excess languages?

I read thru the guide you linked me to but unfortunately it didn't answer my question when I read thru it.

You really should learn to experiment... it's how we all learned...

Try using Customize mode, and see if you can do what you want... if you can, you'll have learned not only that it can be done, but also how to do it so you can repeat it at a later time.

All files can be saved to your HD, and erased later, so you won't waste any DVD blanks while you learn, either...

DC

Comment

Thanks guys. I was reluctant to try anything because when I opened a file in customize it selects just the main movie and I was uncertain what the result would be if I chose all the files.

Comment

Working...
            X