The Invisible Man crashing DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Invisible Man crashing DVDFab

When trying to copy The Invisible Man DVD, DVDFab processes DVD, but upon completion of reading the program closes. Other movies are working fine this only happens with The Invisible Man.

Moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum. Please supply the DVDFab internal log session for the disc when reporting problems like this.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Which logs should I supply?

Comment

The Internal log session is attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert5733 View Post
          The Internal log session is attached
          try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
          restart dvdfab and retry the disc again. see if dvdfab still crashes when copying the invisible man.

Comment

that worked, should i leave pathplayer disabled or is it really needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert5733 View Post
              that worked, should i leave pathplayer disabled or is it really needed?
              Normally, Pathplayer should be set to Always Enabled, only when you have issue with a certain DVD you disable it.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Check playback carefully before burning to disc, with Pathplayer a disc may copy with errors or with segments out of order.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the same issue with The Invisible Man crashing DVDFab with and without pathplayer activated. Help!! dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Originally posted by bwmattman View Post
                      I am having the same issue with The Invisible Man crashing DVDFab with and without pathplayer activated. Help!! [ATTACH]n383235[/ATTACH]
                      do you get the same issue with the dvdfab program closing while reading the disc ??

Comment

yes I am.

Comment

Originally posted by bwmattman View Post
                          yes I am.
                          leave pathplayer still disabled and go back into common settings - click dvd - dvd protection - uncheck cloud decryption service
                          restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.

Comment

Worked perfectly! Thank you!!

Comment

I have the same problem with non BR disc. Running release 11.0.9.9.

Comment

Working...
                              X