The Gentlemen DVD keeps closing DVDFab11 down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gentlemen DVD keeps closing DVDFab11 down

I've never had issues with any movies in the past, so I don't know what to do about this. When I put the disc in while DVDFab is already running, the small pop up window appears telling me that it's trying to read the disc. However, it only appears for about 5-10 seconds before everything (for DVDFab11) completely disappears...it doesn't give me any kind of error message or anything. I then had my son try on his computer. The exact same thing kept happening to him, also. I'm attaching a screenshot showing what I see before everything closes down. I'm also attaching the log file (which I had to cut some of it off to meet the upload requirements) in the hopes that somebody can tell me how to fix this. Thanks so much!
    Attached Files

Sorry for the trouble, we are waiting for our copy of The Gentlemen DVD.
    Once we get it, we will check as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, please try to disable Pathplayer and disable Cloud Decryption Service to cop the disc again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Can you tell me how to disable the Cloud Decryption Service? I already tried Pathplayer to no avail.

Comment

I was having the same issue the past few days... the 07/03/20 update didn't fix the issue, but I Disabled the Cloud Decryption Service, as mentioned above, in addition to Disabling Pathplayer, which I had already tried to no avail.... SUCCESS!! Or at least it has allowed me to start Converting... hasn't finished yet, but all seems to be going according to plan.

to Disable Cloud Decryption.... COMMON SETTINGS --- DVD --- DVD PROTECTION ---- uncheck the box and restart DVDFab

Comment

The developers are working on this title. If you turn off cloud decryption or Pathplayer, you should check the output carefully before burning to a disc, there may be small bits missing or out of order. Best to wait for it to be officially supported.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update: the US version of this title processes normally (obtained from amz).
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X